Coolest kid with the warmest face
The youth Anon Relapse Jr. goggle features Magnetic Facemask Integration (MFI®) that seals your Anon MFI® facemask to the goggle in one quick snap. Cylindrical Lens Technology provides maximum field of vision, and the Relapse Jr. goggle is Over the Glass (OTG) compatible for wearing with eyeglasses. Includes MFI® Facemask and a microfiber goggle bag for storage and wiping the lens clean.
- Frame Height: 88mm
- Wall-to-Wall Vision - High-performance riding demands the best possible field of vision. Wall-to-Wall incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit. The result is a truly unobstructed viewing experience.
- Dual Layer Face Foam - anon’s variable density face foams utilize moisture wicking fleece that provides a perfect goggle-to-face fit, sealing out the elements while providing hours of riding comfort.
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame - Anon goggles are constructed with the highest quality thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU). Thoroughly tested on hill and in the lab, Anon’s TPU has the highest resistance to abrasion, maintains consistent flexibility in changing temperatures and has superior elasticity to fit every face shape.
- MFI® Technology Patent Pending - Anon’s proprietary MFI® Technology [Magnetic Facemask Integration] is the perfect solution for protecting your face, and simplifying your kit. The four magnetic connection points make sealing your MFI® facemask to your goggle a snap, and provides long-lasting connection without disrupting your goggle’s performance on-hill. The reinforced perforated O2 vents keep you fully covered and fog-free making sure you never sacrifice clarity for comfort.
- Over The Glass (OTG) Compatible - Anon offers a wide range of frames that can accommodate prescription eyewear worn underneath the goggle, which means never having to sacrifice vision, comfort or style on the hill.
- No-Slip Silicone Strap - Adjust it once, and leave it alone. anon’s no-slip silicone strap* keeps goggles in place so riders can focus on what’s ahead, not behind.
- Anon Cylindrical Lens Technology - Cylindrical lens construction utilizes de-centered injection technology, which tapers to a thinner profile on the edges for reduced peripheral distortion.
- ICT (Integral Clarity Technology) - Anon ICT (Integral Clarity Technology) anti-fog treatment delivers crystal clear vision, no matter what the elements throw at you. The porous cellulose inner lens surface coupled with our chemically etched ICT anti-fog treatment provides superior moisture shedding and longlasting clarity above and beyond standard acetate lenses. ICT works in tandem with full perimeter channel venting to evacuate warm, moist air from the lens area.
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting - Anon Full Perimeter Channel Venting ensures maximum airflow, bringing fresh air into the goggle while pulling moisture away fromthe lens. Full Perimeter Channel Venting works in tandem with ICT to provide clear, fog-free vision in all conditions.
- MFI® Facemask (Select Colorways) - Anon’s proprietary MFI® Technology [Magnetic Facemask Integration] is the perfect solution for protecting your face, and simplifying your kit. The four magnetic connection points make sealing your MFI® facemask to your goggle a snap, and provides long-lasting connection without disrupting your goggle’s performance on-hill. The reinforced perforated O2 vents keep you fully covered and fog-free making sure you never sacrifice clarity for comfort.
- Microfiber Goggle Bag
- Anon Warranty - All Anon products are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a two-year crash replacement policy. Our W48 Warranty Program ensures that should you have a problem, we'll have your claim repaired or replaced and on its way back to you within two business days of receiving it.