CONTRIBUTING TO THE B4BC CAUSE.
Jamie Anderson is the one of the most successful, competitive, snowboarders of all time, and the Milan is her weapon of choice. Featuring a playful and softer flexing mini disk base, combined with the delivered stability of the S2 Asym highback, the Milan is excellent for the park and all mountain snowboard terrain.
Minimal Contact Footprint allows for an even board flex and is compatible with the 4x2 mounting pattern as well as The Channel from Burton.
ASYM S2 HIGHBACK
We've taken our women's Multizone philosophy and tweaked it towards the outside for boosted lateral support and control when pressing, buttering and spinning off jumps.
- BASEPLATE STIFFNESS: 4/10 LOOSE AND SURFY
- HIGHBACK STIFFNESS: 4/10 LOOSE AND SURFY
- DISK TYPE: MINI DISK 4X2 AND THE CHANNEL
MULTI DENSITY EVA BUSHING
Full bottom bushing system allows for natural canting and next level vibration dampening control. Free yourself of foot pain, and up your snowboard game.
Designed specially for the ladies - the Milan is a softer flexing, anatomically correct binding that provides incredible comfort all season long.
No screwdrivers needed – quick and easy on hill adjustment of ankle and toe straps.
- HIGHBACK: ASYMMETRIC S2 LADY
- STRAPS: 3D ASYMMETRIC LADYFIT
- BASEPLATE: MINIDISK DURAFLEX
- HEELCUP: EXTRUDED 3D ALUMINUM
- BUSHING: MULTI-DENSITY THERMOFORMED EVA
- BUCKLES: INJECTED ALUMINUM