The M3 goggle combines 18 rare earth magnets at 9 points of connection. The men’s Anon M3 goggle features Magna-Tech® Quick Lens Change Technology, using 18 rare earth magnets to make lens changes easier than ever.
The M3 goggle combines 18 rare earth magnets at 9 points of connection.
The men’s Anon M3 goggle features Magna-Tech® Quick Lens Change Technology, using 18 rare earth magnets to make lens changes easier than ever. Cylindrical Lens Technology provides maximum field of vision without distortion, while NEW SONAR Lenses by ZEISS enhance contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition. Magnetic Facemask Integration (MFI®) seals your Anon MFI® facemask to the goggle in a snap. The M3 goggle is Over The Glass (OTG) compatible for wearing with eyeglasses. Includes MFI® Facemask and spare Graybird lens (select colorways only), compression-molded storage case, and microfiber goggle bag for storage and cleaning the lens.
- Frame Height: 93mm
- Wall-to-Wall Vision - High-performance riding demands the best possible field of vision. Wall-to-Wall incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit. The result is a truly unobstructed viewing experience.
- Triple Layer Face Foam -Anon’s variable density face foams utilize moisture wicking fleece that provides a perfect goggle-to-face fit, sealing out the elements while providing hours of riding comfort.
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame - Anon goggles are constructed with the highest quality thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU). Thoroughly tested on hill and in the lab, Anon’s TPU has the highest resistance to abrasion, maintains consistent flexibility in changing temperatures and has superior elasticity to fit every face shape.
- Magna-Tech® Quick Lens Change Technology - Anon’s patented, Magna-Tech® technology is the industry leader in quick lens change technology. Using rare earth magnets and up to eight points of connection, Magna-Tech provides riders with a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal with unsurpassed retention. Effortless, self-aligning lens changes make Magna-Tech the pinnacle in high-speed change-outs and style.
- Anon Cylindrical Lens Technology - Cylindrical lens construction utilizes de-centered injection technology, which tapers to a thinner profile on the edges for reduced peripheral distortion.
- Lens Technology Featuring Zeiss (Select Colorways) - Exclusively developed for snow sports by Anon and ZEISS, the NEW SONAR lens increases depth perception and enhances contrast for the best possible definition while retaining true world colors.
- MFI® Technology Patent Pending - Anon’s proprietary MFI® Technology [Magnetic Facemask Integration] is the perfect solution for protecting your face, and simplifying your kit. The four magnetic connection points make sealing your MFI® facemask to your goggle a snap, and provides long-lasting connection without disrupting your goggle’s performance on-hill. The reinforced perforated O2 vents keep you fully covered and fog-free making sure you never sacrifice clarity for comfort.
- Over The Glass (OTG) Compatible - Anon offers a wide range of frames that can accommodate prescription eyewear worn underneath the goggle, which means never having to sacrifice vision, comfort or style on the hill.
- Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece - Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece has been added to the Magna-Tech™ collection, providing a higher level of anti-fog. Outlast Face Fleece is able to absorb, store and release heat proactively controlling the production of moisture before it begins allowing you to maintain a cooler climate inside your goggle no matter how hard you send it.
- ICT (Integral Clarity Technology) - Anon ICT (Integral Clarity Technology) anti-fog treatment delivers crystal clear vision, no matter what the elements throw at you. The porous cellulose inner lens surface coupled with our chemically etched ICT anti-fog treatment provides superior moisture shedding and longlasting clarity above and beyond standard acetate lenses. ICT works in tandem with full perimeter channel venting to evacuate warm, moist air from the lens area.
- No-Slip Silicone Strap - Adjust it once, and leave it alone. anon’s no-slip silicone strap* keeps goggles in place so riders can focus on what’s ahead, not behind.
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting - Anon Full Perimeter Channel Venting ensures maximum airflow, bringing fresh air into the goggle while pulling moisture away fromthe lens. Full Perimeter Channel Venting works in tandem with ICT to provide clear, fog-free vision in all conditions.
- MFI® Facemask (Select Colorways) - Anon’s proprietary MFI® Technology [Magnetic Facemask Integration] is the perfect solution for protecting your face, and simplifying your kit. The four magnetic connection points make sealing your MFI® facemask to your goggle a snap, and provides long-lasting connection without disrupting your goggle’s performance on-hill. The reinforced perforated O2 vents keep you fully covered and fog-free making sure you never sacrifice clarity for comfort.
- Spare Graybird Lens (Select Colorways)
- Nylon Compression Molded Goggle Case
- Microfiber Goggle Bag
- Anon Warranty - All Anon products are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a two-year crash replacement policy. Our W48 Warranty Program ensures that should you have a problem, we'll have your claim repaired or replaced and on its way back to you within two business days of receiving it.