BURTON BOYS' EXILE CARGO PANT
Take on winter’s worst with versatile warmth and cuffs that extend for multi-year use.
For team riders and rookies alike, the bestselling boys’ Burton Exile Cargo Pant is an everyday winner with its classic style, versatile midweight warmth, and extra weatherproof/breathable DRYRIDE 2L fabric. Low-profile Thermacore™ insulation keeps heat cranked for all day (and night) sessions, while mesh-lined inner thigh vents prevent overheating. The fully loaded list of features also includes a built-in waistband adjustment, Leg Lifts™ to keep cuffs clean, and lots of pockets so they’re always prepared.
- bluesign® Approved Product: All Colorways - As riders, we’re all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. As a brand, that means getting a grip on how our products affect the world we play in. The bluesign® system unites the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process. With approximately 84% of Burton’s 2018 performance outerwear line featuring bluesign® approved materials, we are committed to doing our part.
- Room-To-Grow™ System - No need to buy junior new outerwear each season with our Room-To-Grow™ system. A quick snip of the red stitching on the lining is all it takes to extend the length of the legs and sleeves and keep up with those guaranteed growth spurts.
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation (60G Throughout) - Developed for superior warmth-to-weight, Thermacore™ cranks the heat without limiting mobility. We offer Thermacore in a variety of weights, and fine-tune the amount of insulation in the body, sleeves, and hood for focused warmth, enhanced breathability, and greater freedom of movement.
- Taffeta Lining - Taffeta offers a crisp, high-end feel that is often woven using a mix of synthetic fibers. Its unique hand feel and sheen make it ideal for printing and embossing, and like all Burton linings, it wicks and breathes easy to keep you dry from the inside out.
- Fully Taped Seams - Every seam in the jacket and pant is taped to create the ultimate foul weather seal. Featured on select Burton jackets, and ALL Burton pants.
- 1-Year Warranty - This Burton pant is backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase. Our W48 Warranty Program ensures that should you have a problem, we'll have your claim repaired or replaced and on its way back to you within two business days of receiving it.