TRAINING, RACING, PUSHING IT TO THE LIMIT. THIS COMPOSITE FLYER WITH DISC BRAKES DELIVERS PURE PERFORMANCE ON THE ROAD.
Designed with Compact Road geometry and constructed with Giant’s Advanced-grade composite frame material, the TCR Advanced Disc delivers the best on-the-road efficiency of any bike in its class. The Variant seatpost adds just enough compliance to give it a balanced, race-tuned feel on the road. And with its integrated disc-brake technology, including flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles, it’s an all-weather, all-conditions race machine to keep you at the front of the pack.
- High-performance Advanced-grade composite frame with Variant composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite hybrid OverDrive steerer
- Giant PR-2 Disc wheelset with Giant Gavia 1 tubeless tires
- Shimano Ultegra wide-range compact 11-speed mechanical drivetrain aids climbs
- Giant Conduct hydraulic disc brakes